Monday, August 13, 2012

Deep Tissue Massage, Shooters Hill SE18 !

Hi, I am Ronald and I am deeply grateful for everything I receive in my life and I enjoy giving to others with an attitude of love, gratitude and commitment to top service. I am insured and qualified in Swedish Massage (ITEC), Thai Massage, Indian Head Massage, Aromatherapy, Deep Tissue Massage, Reflexology, Pregnancy Massage, Hopi Ear Candeling, One-Site Massage, Crystal Reiki, Celestial Reiki and a variety of beauty treatments as waxing, facials and body scrubs and rubs. I take aspects of these modalities along with the other disciplines of my own spiritual practice and development and incorporate them into my own unique massage style – intending to make you feel good, and to help your body and soul to heal. My massage style is strong-handed, deep yet very caring. Whatever your sex, age, weight or race you will be very welcomed as a valued client. 30 minutes treatment 25.00 / no out calls 60 minutes Fully insured mobile Nail technician covering the Local areas such as Ferndown, Wimborne, Verwood, Ringwood, Bournemouth and poole. Offering services such as: Shellac polish and Rockstar Gel Nails File and Polish Manicures and Pedicures Acrylic Nails Nail Art please visit my website www.beautycomesfirst.co.uk or call me on 07582459093 Qualified Therapist offers relaxing stress banishing treatment for busy professionals. Male and female most welcome. Experience Indian head massage, body exfolient, body scrubs, body wraps, body shaving. The majority of my clients are white collar workers needing to feel totally refreshed . Respectable calls only please. 07507762977 &

0 comments:

Post a Comment