Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Pedicure service - VERY CHEAP! *

I am a fully qualified Male beauty technician offering a full pedicure service which includes removing of dead skin, waxing, nail beauty and treatment and massages. I have over 7 years of experience in this line of work which includes part owning a beauty salon in Manchester. I can travel to all local areas with no extra cost or if you prefer I can work from home. I GUARANTEE TO BEAT ANY PRICE YOU CAN FIND! Please call me on 07800503876 for a free quote and to make bookings. Hi there, I am looking for a model on Monday morning at my college, To have highlights done (blonde, red or a vibrant colour) I can cut the hair too if you wish Please get in touch by text 07826469700 Or email This Will be free of charge x Thanks We require models on the 11th, 12th ,13th and 16th of September 2012 for permanent makeup treatments at leading makeup company, Adorn. Semi Permanent Makeup treatments on offer: Hairstroke Eyebrows Eyeliner Lip Contour Lip Blush We have slots available at 10.30am, 1pm, 3pm on these dates. A refundable booking deposit would be required of 25 which is returned to you once you have arrived - so the treatment is free. This is to ensure that booked slots are attended. For more details please contact us. www.adornmakeup.com or call 08445675720 We are very close to Sale metro-link. Looking for that hollywood smile ? ? Then Teeth Whiting Leeds mobl

0 comments:

Post a Comment