Saturday, September 1, 2012

Relaxing De-Stressing Massage *

Hi. My name is Blaze. I offer a full body massage which will de-stress you and make you feel really well and relaxed, This service is open to males and females. My massage can relive pain, fatigue and stress. I have warm surroundings and soft music to make the experience even better for you. You will be pampered. I am english, tall and slim. I also offer a mobile service by arrangement.. This is a not a sexual service. So here we go, I am a level 3 qualified Mobile Hairdresser, which means I come to you, and work around you :) I cover Leeds Areas, All hairdressing aspects covered, including, Cutting, colouring, highlighting, hair extensions both glue in and clip in, colour correction, wedding hair, and themed hair ups, curling and blowdrying and all other aspects, call for an appoinment, I have had 5 years expeirence and will make you feel like you again :) Highly trained and recommended therapists offering fantastic prices on spray taning parties. We use Siena X which is the best tan, used on Strictly Come Dancing, Dancing On Ice and Gok Wan-How To Look Good Naked. Full Body Spray Tan - 18 5 or more people and host is FREE !!! We cover Edinburgh and Lothians . For more infomormation or to book your appointment please get in touch by phone or email :) Feeling tiredness, stressful, tension, pains...? We offer wonderful massage to both women and men Including: 1, deep tissue massage 2, Swedish massage 3, Chinese Tui Na massage 4, sport massage 5, reflexology This is NOT a sexu

0 comments:

Post a Comment