Sunday, September 2, 2012

Relaxing full body massage Royston Herts !

Hello, Are you tired, stressed or just looking for some me time? Look no further, Qualified English therapist offers relaxing massage tailored to your individual needs. Situated in Royston, on the North herts South Cambs border just 10 mins from A1M junctions 9 Or 10 Or 5 mins from Royston railway station on the main Kings Cross line. Very easy to find with free parking. Give Sue a call on 07734208110. Sorry witheld numbers are no longer answered. Look forward to your call Sue x Enjoy either a deeply relaxing Full-Body Massage or Swedish Massage designed to release tension from top to toe ... soothing tight muscles, letting go of accumulated stress or tension and gently improving circulation. This delicious massage experience encourages the body to deeply relax and replenish whilst restoring calmness and wellbeing. You’ll be floating out on a cloud. I`m ITEC Qualified professional massage therapist. Out calls anywhere in Buckinghamshire. Working hours: 11am-10pm,7 days a week. To make your booking call: 07901 079 214 For both men and women THIS IS NOT SEXUAL SERVICE Everybody says they are the best in their profesion so I will not say that but I would like to give you a chance to try one of my amazing massage. I really like what I do and I put into my whole soul. Whatever it is, classic, swedish, sport, relaxing massage and remedy for pains, stress, tensions or just for boring day...

1 comments:

Japanese Massage London said...

In this blog, All contents are very useful. You should know more about Japanese Massage London. That is more benefits for you.

Post a Comment