Saturday, September 1, 2012

Swedish massage in Aylesbury ?

Welcome, there is more info. on my website www.contact4massage.co.uk Experienced male massage therapist, VTCT Swedish massage level 3 and hot stone. Offers you a relaxing and therapeutic massage in a warm and tranquil therapy room, this service is available to both male and female clients. Limited mobile service available, contact if interested Also willing to exchange therapies with other qualified practioners or massage students For your convenience, parking and shower facilities are available Either e-mail or call to contact, if busy or not answered, please leave a text message ALL withheld numbers will be ignored. Please note, XXX this is a professional massage service and NOT a sexual service XXX Hi my name is Lily and I am a professional, qualified and experienced massage therapist with ITEC qualifications based in SURREY and I have been providing massage for the past 3 years. Massage treatment can be great for relaxation as well as focusing to reduce the discomfort from back pain, neck, shoulder pain and other muscular aches. Treat yourself, unwind your body and mind and enjoy the benefits of a Great massage I really enjoy giving massage, for me it is not just like any other job. It is my goal in life to help and heal people and I make sure that my massage leaves you energized and rejuvenated. I specialize in the following types of massage and each massage is tailored to your individual needs: Massage Styles: Indian head massage Deep Tissue Swedish Massage Relaxing Massage (Out-call only) I combine, Swedish Massage an

0 comments:

Post a Comment