Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Visiting massage by respected and trusted guy -

Using oils only and in the comfort of your own home or hotel, I am available to cover from Newcastle to a 25 mile radius. Please note that this is not a sexual service and is available to both men and women. I would like to introduce myself to all those ladies who are going to be addicted to their gorgeous new locks. My name is Jessica and I am a fully qualified and insured hair technician that fits micro rings and pre bonded extensions. Your hair is one of your most noticeable assets and I can help you change it; whether you want them for volume, length, fashion or a combination, I can help. The f irst thing we do is organise the consultation where I will assess your hair to make sure extensions will be suitable for you. We will then discuss whether you want them for length/volume or both and decide on if you will require a full or half head. I will then colour match your hair, The deposit i require to take on the day is 100 and the further balance after the extensions are fitted Damage from hair extensions is mainly due to not maintaining them correctly, therefore I will give you full aftercare guidance and all half/full heads. All hair i use Hi I am able to offer this amazing deal for the next week or so, i am giving away 100% human hair top quality (retails at 80 pounds+). and you can have as many colours as you would like! All im charging for is the fitting. I offer all methods one of which will suit every budget! I am a G.P.H.E member and have been doing these for 20 years now so you are in safe hands! As an added extra you will also recieve one free maintenance session a couple of months after the fitting so how can you beat that! You can see my results at www.glamourpussbeauty.zoomshare.com Call me on 078761340

0 comments:

Post a Comment